fortnite keeps crashing pc ( fortnite 5.1 & 7.1 patch notes ) .. Everything seems Fine until I try to Play Fortnite game. What’s this now? The Fortnite keeps crashing?
How To Fix Fortnite keeps crashing pc
There are too many background Windows apps, so let’s close them and try again.
1) Graphic Card Updated :- Make Sure you Pc updated and Graphic Card Updated. if you have Nvidia or any other company Graphic Card then update there firmware from official site.
For Navida you can download from here
2) Install Latest Patch :- fortnite has Released latest Patch v7.01 Patch ( Fix PC Crashing Issues ) You can Download From here fortnite Patch
3 ) Run Game administrator : – Run Fortnite Game in standard as administrator
4) Outdated DirectX
If you get such error message When playing Fortnite game Like
- The Fortnite game crashes (stops responding)
- The Fortnite game closes unexpectedly
- The computer restarts unexpectedly
- The game window is minimized to the taskbar and cannot be restored
You Might need to Instal latest Version of DirectX
Don’t worry, you’re not the only one suffering fortnite crashing mid game .
Apparently, the Xbox version of fortnite has been crashing for a LOT of players, included.
As of now, the fortnite portions where the fortnite game seems to crash often include the intro video, while connecting fortnite online services and even in the middle of multiplayer matches.
Fix fortnite crashing pc mid game
Minimum and Recommended Requirements
CPU : Intel Core I3 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
CPU Speed : Info
RAM : 4 GB
OS : Windows 7×64, Windows 8×64 (64-bit OS Required)
Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
Free Disk Space: 28 GB
Fortunately, some users have reported several stop-gap fixes which worked for them, although we’re still waiting for an official hotfix from www.epicgames.com . Here’s a list of the common ones if you’d like to give them a go:
Troubleshooting Attempts To Fix fortnite crashing pc mid game : –
Some common troubleshoot methods To Fix Fortnite Game :
- Scan & repair Fortnite game files
- Update GPU ( If you have Nvidia Graphic Card Download latest Version ) drivers,
- Change page file settings – manual, automatic
- Update Windows
- Disable Antivirus ( Sometime Antivirus Block Game )
- Selective startup – disable all Window Service
- Uninstall Windows programs that interfere with GPU ( Graphic Processing Unit )
- Run Fortnite In Safe Mode
- Run standard Fortnite as administrator
- Run Fortnite as normal