Hey readers, if you don’t have graphic card in your PC and you want to play latest games on your PC then this is a must read article for you. Because in this article i am gonna show you how you can play any high end graphics games on your pc ( Using Virtual Graphics Card Emulator ) without having graphic card in PC. For this we are providing virtual graphics card emulator which can replace your need of graphics card. Now a question may be taking place in your mind that what is virtual graphics card emulator or 3D Analyzer. For the answer go ahead and keep reading continue.
What is Virtual Graphics Card Emulator ?
1) 3d analyzer :-
As per the developer : The 3D Analyzer Tool was created and refined to overcome limitations posed by modern 3D Games and other Applications on several current mainstream 3D Cards. With the help of 3DA you can change different graphic options under DirectX 8 and OpenGL. 3DA changes different CAP-bits for example, if a game requires HW T&L 3DA emulates these bits and the games runs on graphic boards which don’t have HW T&L capabilities. 3DA doesn’t emulate any features in software(except cube mapping, which is done with a simple 2D texture), like Pixel or Vertex Shader. 3DA is also a very nice tool for benchmarking. It generates detailed log files (CSV) with FPS and other parameters.
Virtual graphics card emulator is a emulator that can emulate all the option of a 3d graphics card like pixel shader 1.1, 1.4, 2.0, bump maps and much more. With this new instrument for remodel and lightning (TnL) hardware emulation that will enable you to play DirectX games with hardware that’s not initially supported by sure games. The software is very simple to use so that everyone can know how to use but very efficient.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE :-
Requirements For Virtual Graphics Card Emulator
.OS: Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
· Intel I5 OR Intel I7 Processor ( Highly Recommended )
· Video: Direct3D capable VGA Card
· HDD: 1 GB of free space if debug Logging is desired
How To Use 3D Analyzer To Run Games ?
Follow below given steps to download and install 3d analyzer –
1) After downloading the software, first install it.
2) Run the application. The main window will open.
3) Go to option ”Select” and select the .EXE game file. (eg. : Crysis2.exe)
4) Select your desired Vendor ID and Device ID i.e.; the power you want to apply as for Graphic Card.
5) Click on RUN and the game will run.
2) Razer Cortex Game Booster :-
Razer Cortex Game Booster Very Cool software and this software allow us to boost game performance and this software work on all windows version ( Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10 )
Here is Steps To install Razer Cortex :-
1) Install Razer Cortex Game Booster from Filehippo here
2) open Razer Cortex Game Booster.
3) create an account
4) Go to My LIBRARY there is several games than you can play.
5) Just click on any games that you want to play.
6) once you click on game it will start downloading to your PC and then you have to follow all instruction..etc
7) Gamecaster :- from here you can Record game , OR capture screenshot ..etc
8) Game Booster :- ok now from Game Booster you can optimize game performance and you can play any game without using Graphic card.. this is very Cool feature of Razer Cortex Game Booster software.
Which games can work and what settings should be for each game ?
Every pc game has a different working, so we can not fix any settings in advance that will work for all the games. However you can always experiment with the settings but you can also search on the web for it as per your game. You will find many blogs and forums where you can see settings for a particular PC game. Also you can search on YouTube. That is also a great source.
Also Read : Top Android VR games with controller support
So 3D Analyzer is a awesome tool for those people who owns a PC that dont have graphics card in that. However 3D Analyzer does not work with the latest hardcore games. Also you cannot get actual performance which you get by a real graphics card but still you can use it.
If you have face any problem regarding this article then let us know in comment section, we will try to solve that.